Google Buzz Analyzer
Posted by aboelnour on October 28, 2011
Peace bo upon you,
As a Buzz Geek this news was shocked to me, but Google offered to Download your buzz’s to your computer throw Google takout.
after I Downloaded my buzz data, I was trying to know how many of posts I created on buzz and number of like or comments per post.
So I created a simple script in ruby which calculates number of likes and comments ,top likers ,top comments and posts.
I’d like to share this script with other Buzz Geeks.
- Showing numbers of likes and comments per follower.
- Showing your top followers in likes and comments.
- Showing numbers of likes and comments per month for posts.
- Showing Top posts in likes and comments.
- Nice and Reliable UI.
- Offline Tool so it’s totally safe, you are not required to submit your data to a remote server.
Screen Shots (it’s from my Data):
You Can Download GoogleBuzzAnalyzer Tool from here
- You should read the “README” file first to install Dependencies.
- It’s working only on Linux Debian based Distro’s due to Dependencies, If you are using any other Distro or even Windows you are responsible on installing the Dependencies.
- Tested on Firefox and Chrome only, I recommend to use Firefox.
waiting for your comments and feed back 🙂
[UPDATE] Google Buzz Analyzer is now on GitHub